cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Trying to pay.

The NowTV website is almost useless, and tells me it is having Technical Difficulties every time I use it.  I want to continue my membership, but the system says my credit card is not valid.  So, i try to re enter the credit card details, but it won’...

Resolved! Payment taken but not updated membership

Hey, so I was restarting my entertainment membership, but the payment kept having issues so I used PayPal instead. This said there was a payment issue too, although it’s been removed from my bank. Yet it says I don’t have membership for the entertain...

Problem with sign in

I have had an account for years now and pay monthly through my bank and I’ve forgotten what email address I’m signed in on. I’ve had to reset my tv and now I can’t seem to get back to my subscription. It keeps asking me to start a new trial. I need h...

Keeps showing as payment failed

Hi, I have Now Movies, Entertainment and Boost. In January the Movies and Boost payments went through fine, but the Entertainment is showing as payment failed, even though it is the same card.I changed the payment method to paypal, and it shows £1 we...

Wrong Subscription

An email was sent to me with an offer not long after me looking at Sky Entertainment subscription, wanting to whatch Harry Potter. It wasn't made clear of there being multiple subscriptions or what they allow me to whatch and I would like my money ba...

Resolved! Broadband payment changed

I’ve just noticed that my monthly broadband payment Has changed from £23 a month to £32 a month. I’ve had no correspondence to confirm what this changes and why I’m now paying an extra £10 a month when I’m still getting the same service. I am also in...

Membership

Just wondering if anyone can help.I had nowtv with BT then my bt account got cancelled due to moving house, so I purchased entertainment pass on 31st January. Yesterday BT contacted my saying I could get the TV again in my new house, so I got nowtv a...

No Credit

My account details for Entertainment show no credit on my account bu7t payments are being deducted! What enail address can I use to complain about this?