cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged but no service.

I bought a entertainment membership today and was charged for it. As I go to watch a show it says I have no membership although not only was I charged but also the subscription was added to Apple. I’m confused as to why I literally can’t access the s...

Do not wish to watch another month worth

I thought i cancelled my subscriptions a month ago, evidently not as to my surprise I was billed yesterday for boost and hayu, I understand i may not have unsubscribed properly but I do not wish to watch another month's worth of hayu or Now nor have ...

Resolved! Bank payment

Why are now tv taking payment for services 7days before they are due and wondering why they are not being paid, 

Case by Mentor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

Broadband cancelled with no explanation

I signed up for broadband over the weekend and when I login and go to 'My Package' page it shows all services (broadband, calls, line rental) as cancelled. I've received no email after sign up, or about cancellation, but YOU HAVE managed to take £5 f...

Missed payment

Hey I have received a email from now TV on the 19th of January 2022 saying I have 10 days to pay my bill but I thought they was talking the payment out i don't get paid till 4 of February has I have had to buy a new washer but I need my internet on i...

Amy2 by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Extra payments taken without realising

Can anyone help - I signed up to Nov TV thinking I was paying £9.99 a month, however for 6 months I have been paying £50 plus as I have been Charged for Entertainment, Cinema, Sport and boost packages... I completed a 7 day free trial and carried it ...

Buying a Day Sports Pass

Hi, I buy Sport Day paases to watch footbal, the last 5 times I have done this I thought I was just purchasing the day pass as I wasn't given an option to choose the Boost and I was charge an extra £5. On all these five occasions I had to email Now a...

NOT WORKING

I SUBSCRIBED TO WATCH PREMIERSHIP MATCH, BUT IT WAS NOT WORKING.PLEASE REFUND MY 9.89 POUND S .