cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

YouView Box

I see I can only watch Cinema on one device unless I have the BT YouView Box then I can watch on 2 devices, does that mean I can watch on my TV through YouView Box and my daughter can watch on her iPad at the same time?

sue44 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

User Accounts

Is there a way to have multiple users on NOW? Similar to Netflix where you have multiple users on one Netflix account. My children could have their own profiles, myself and my other half could have our own user profiles but all share the same NOW acc...

Billing update

I have had an email asking me to update my billing details after taking up an offer, the email states now tv can’t take the payment, I am confident the email is legitimate but I haven’t updated anything as the payment has gone through PayPal as norma...

Account issues

Hi, We have been with NowTV for years with entertainment, movies and boost and for some reason our account has just gone to having none of these. When we go to select a film it says about buying the cinema package add on even though we should already...

Billing Address

I am trying to enter my card details to pay and it is not accepting that my house (a farm) does not have a 'house number'. I tried putting in '1' as the house number and it still wouldn't accept that.  My card is set to my parents house, and I don't ...

Resolved! New details on bank charge

Has anyone else had new details appear on their standing orders for now tv, mine has always come up on my bank statements as Now tv today it’s completely different