cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Boost

Can anyone help please. I’ve cancelled my Now sports membership but having problems cancelling my Boost membership. Thanks. 

Resolved! Remove device?

Hi there I've been trawling through the community in search of help All I want to do is remove 1 device from my list (a roku/nowtv stick) I'm using my android phone to do this Maybe that is the problem  I've just bought a new TV and added that a coup...

Updated Package

I renewed my contract with NOW TV yesterday for a further 12 months - and was offered calls and broadband for £20 and a entertainment package for £5.99. Why isnt this showing on my bills? 

Undue Payment

Hi I have cancelled my monthly payment in December 2021 and you're still taking payment from my bank account in Jan 2021 also another is due out on the 5th of Feb 2022. You did send me an email to confirm the cancellation and I only hold one account ...

Trying to pay.

The NowTV website is almost useless, and tells me it is having Technical Difficulties every time I use it.  I want to continue my membership, but the system says my credit card is not valid.  So, i try to re enter the credit card details, but it won’...

Resolved! Payment taken but not updated membership

Hey, so I was restarting my entertainment membership, but the payment kept having issues so I used PayPal instead. This said there was a payment issue too, although it’s been removed from my bank. Yet it says I don’t have membership for the entertain...

Problem with sign in

I have had an account for years now and pay monthly through my bank and I’ve forgotten what email address I’m signed in on. I’ve had to reset my tv and now I can’t seem to get back to my subscription. It keeps asking me to start a new trial. I need h...