cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Unexpected charges

A few months ago I cancelled my NOW TV memberships however I have recently found that £9.99 is still being taken out of my account. Why? I had trouble with my bank details late last year and had my card replaced twice. The payments should not be corr...

Cancelled BT order

I have my membership linked up to a cancelled BT order and just want to close my now tv account but can’t as it says bt still manage the pass when they dont

Nowtv Sign up fails?

Hello Just a few moments ago my TV exhibited a strange behaviour by freezing and as usual I had to restart the stick for things to get back to normal, suddenly out of nowhere I found nowtv asking me to restart the setup again and got into the set up ...

Resolved! Couldn't cancel and was charged

I couldn't get onto the now TV cancellation page. I had been trying to cancel since Saturday but kept getting an ongoing error message saying 'hold on a sec'. I have now been charged for a TV boost that I don't need but couldnt cancel. 

Being undercharged

So I'm meant to be charged £21 for my broadband deal. However, only £2 has been taken from my payment account. I have a direct debit set up and the details are correct. My Tv memberships go out of the same account without issue