cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment failed

So i get a payment failed notification when i check on my subscriptions, i have sufficient funds in my bank account to cover several years of now tv, i contact live chat who advise the request for £1562.99 failed ( my bank blocked the huge request), ...

Wrongful charged

I have been charged twice this month 22.00 for the broading fee. Today and yesterday, I recieved the payment notifications twice. could anyone help me? @

HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT?

I'm struggling to find a way to close my account for good. I will not be renewing. I do not need an account to stay open.  Why is this not an easily available? It's ridiculous

How pernicious are the 'non-Boost' ads?

I have had a bit of a search before I cancel Boost, to find out how pernicious and annoying the ads are when you don't have Boost? Can anyone please help with an answer? E.g. For a standard programme:- Are they before, during, and after? - How freque...

Resolved! Account

After cancelling my broadband with NowTV, my online account showed we had credit left in our account and it says that the credit was paid on 18th December but we have not received any such credit into any of our bank accounts. Can anyone help

Refund

My little girl bought entertainment Pacheco do I go about getting the money back as I dint want it 

Resolved! Cancel Now online ACCOUNT (not membership)

I just tried signing up and creating an account.Given I am not in the UK right now, it wouldn't let me pay for the chosen membership.Now I have this online account under my e-mail with no active membership plan. I've only found the option to close a ...