cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

I payed last month's bill and now it's saying it's overdue.. I can't pay till 8th can they out my interent back on

Refund

You're customer service email is horrible. I purchased a subscription, was not able to access it because I was in another country, asked for a refund then proceeded to be ignored with responses and saying I do not have an account. Terrible customer s...

Resolved! New Contract (Anytime Calls not mentioned)

In previous years, I've called to renegotiate which has usually had the effect of being offered a continuation of free Anytime Calls for another year, with my broadband package staying as it is on a rolling basis. This time I was offered a new contra...

Refund Request

I’ve requested a refund from NOW for changes are charges made to an account  I haven’t used.Initially a 3 month refund was offered but it was more than 9 months ago that the changes were made. They said they would pass onto a manger but haven’t heard...

Cannot make payments

Updated my card details multiple times but I keep getting notifications that NOW is trying to take the payment from my old card. My account is saying there are no outstanding payments so it won't allow me to make an online payment and I keep getting ...

Resolved! Purchasing sports month membership - LOADING?????

I am trying to purchase NOWTV sports month membership which is £20 on offer currently. I put payment details in and press pay then screen goes to "Loading....." and stays like that - I have tried 3 times and it does the same every time and I have che...

Delete account permanently

I need to permanently delete my account as someone is using one of my devices without my permission and using my credit card to buy membership. There should be an option to permanently delete an account or at the very least remove my card details. 

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers?

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers? I can't find an answer anywhere online because NOW TV have changed their name to NOW for some ridiculous reason. Searching for the word now the is ridiculous ans seems to be deliberately obfuscating.