cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Possible scam website?

Hi, I've typed in to my chrome browser "nowtvb" and the first website is "nowtv.now.com" Is this a scam website or is it just a different website to the normal "nowtv.com" ? I'm just fairly concerned that one letter causes a scam website to be at the...

Resolved! Fraud on my account - Help!

Yesterday I had an entertainment pass and boost added to my account which was not me. I haven't used my Now TV account for months. Payment has been taken despite my cancelling it as soon as I received an email telling me I'd purchased this. I am unab...

Resolved! VERY Frustrated

Trying to see a break down of bills for Broadband / Fibre / Calls. Called Now TV and eventually had info on how to link my accounts. The problem is I no longer own the email I used to sign up with, so they have changed the email to a new one. This is...

NowTV Boost

How do you cancel the £5 NowTV boost subscription? There is no option to in the membership area of accounts.  Thanks

Charged after cancelling subscription

I was charged £9.99 this morning for a membership I cancelled last month. No one else is using my account and it is not another account. Please could a member of the customer services team rectify this issue because I cant find a way to contact you. ...

Losing watch on 2 device's at same time?

While changing a device on my account I see in the small print that it says from 31 July I will only be able to watch on one device at a time instead of 2. Why is this changing? To be only able to watch 1 device at a time makes Now TV not worth the p...

Got charged twice

I recently signed up for NOWtv 7 day trial. Fee days later I have been charged £9.99 and £5. Why is this ?! I thought trials you don’t pay