cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers?

How much does it cost to call 0330 numbers? I can't find an answer anywhere online because NOW TV have changed their name to NOW for some ridiculous reason. Searching for the word now the is ridiculous ans seems to be deliberately obfuscating.

cancelled account

i Cancelled my membership and have just been charged for a new month after cancelling last week, anyway i can get refunded for something i didn't want to pay for 

NOW TV Boost - different devices

Hi, A few days ago I purchased the nowtv sky sports membership for watching f1, with the boost add on. This really isn't made clear anywhere - but can you watch on devices on different IP addresses?  Thanks

Hi

I have had an email saying I need to pay my bill but it’s not giving me options to pay 

Resolved! How would I be charged for going few days more than a month?

I have signed up to NOW TV for sports, which I want to keep for a few days more than one month. How does NOW TV charge beyond the one month?Would I be charged for a full second month?Or can I be billed for just the days I need, after the first month?...

ZR by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks