cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Cancelling membership

I am struggling to cancel my membership. It is not giving me an option to cancel and I am struggling to find help with cancelling my membership! Has anyone else had this same issue? 

Payment taken

I have had a email saying £9.99 taken out. I have checked my account linked with the PayPal and nothing active. Why am I being charged when it’s been cancelled?

What's happened to my payment details?

I tried to add the boost to my now tv, the page wouldn't load. Then i went to my account details, my card details have changed. I have a visa and it now has a mastercard logo with a different number last 4 digits. I know my bank are switching all the...

Anyone know how to cancel my account online?

I don't currently have access to a phone, and I'm trying to cancel my broadband package before it goes up £10/month. Would be nice if there was a simple way to do things, rather than ring up and have some shady salesperson try and convince me to stic...

Taking early payments

My bill is due the 18th of each month. They seem to take it between the 1st and 5th of each month. So I've paid the start of April and my next payment should come out the first week of may but its taken it now. 2 weeks early. So I've paid twice this ...

Change billing date

I need to change my billing date as I have a new job and the pay date is different. I don’t have broadband just pay for tv membership. How do I do this??

charges to account

I have noticed payments leaving my account £9.99 under NOW Tv however I do not have live account under my email address.  I have searched under my bank card but nothing come up.  I think I am charged £9.99. in error every month and do not use service...