cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! How do I change my security question?

Hi, Anyone know how to change the security question (when you forget your password)? I think someone has been using my account and I just want to change that as well as the password. Thanks

Resolved! Watching NOW TV on BT TV

I am currently subscribed to the Entertainment and Cinema (Monthly) and Sky Sports (Season Pass). I also have an active BT TV subscription. I've recently seen some information about watching Now TV through BT TV but either I'm not looking in the righ...

Bill query

Hi I noticed my April direct debit didn’t come off as my account details had not been updated .  I have now updated but noticed my may payment hasn’t come off either .  I can still watch now tv can anyone please advise what will happen as I don’t wan...

Renewing account for Sports

As I only have NOW SPORTS via a Stick and because its a little expensive at the moment can I cancel say for 3 months then renew in August and if so will I still be able to use the Stick I have please 

Cancel a service and payments

I want to cancel my entertainment pass as I hardly ever watch it. However when I sign in, there's nowhere to find the services I am signed up to. It used to be easy to find. ( I also have broadband and phone calls) Also if I look at payments previous...

Payment

I’m trying to pay a bill and every time I put in my details and it takes me to my bank it is saying it cannot be processed 

Resolved! nowtv says they are unable to contact me by email

Two days ago I contacted NOWTV and agreed to switch to them from BT broadband.  Yesterday I received the following message, sent to my phone ... Hello, it's NOW. We sent you an email but it didn't get through. To ensure you don't miss any important m...