cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How do I contact sky/NOW TV about my payment

Hey,  I've taken out a contract with you in October 21 and you only ever taken the payment in November and haven't since then. My wifi is still on. I've only njust noticed as I thought that my DD is going out every month, just checked that it has nev...

Cancel contact

I started my boardband with now Aug 2021 - I am moving 5th Aug this year - how much notice do I need to give to cancel and is there any fees ? I have a standard package 22 per month Thanks ! 

Resolved! Phone line dead but internet working

I changed to NOW TV a few days ago and the broadband came on fine with the speed expected and no issues.However, the phone is dead, no dial tone, nothing. If I call my number from my mobile it cuts off, does not ring. I have checked with 2 other phon...

I have an account but not recognised

So I bought a new iPad, meaning I had to log onto NOWTV again. I have the Entertainment package but when clicking on a show it comes up with the Entertainment package window asking if I’d like to subscribe. Thought I’d maybe put in the wrong password...

Cancelling Entertainment

It seems simple, instructions say: "Head to NOW Membership, hit Cancel membership next to the one you don’t want any more, then follow the onscreen steps.".  But in NOW Membership there is no 'Cancel' next to Entertainment.  Yet I have paid for it - ...

Resolved! Subscription gets added without requesting

Hi,  Need advice from experts. I have only SPORTS subscription in my NowTV but occasionally ENTERTAINMENT subscriptions is getting added without request. This has happened couple of times in this year.  Am not using it is there any way it can be paid...

Resolved! Installation fee

I recently tried to get NowTV broadband installed into my new home on a 1 month rolling contract. This comes with a £69 installation fee. I have paid this fee and was then told I am not eligible to get NowTV broadband. They have not informed me of an...