cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Took unauthorised payment from my bank

Looking at my bank statement, I found a payment made to Nowtv of £8.99 on 25 March 2020.I have not given permission for this payment as I cancelled my Nowtv account after the last episode of Game of thrones last year 2019. At no time was I informed t...

Resolved! Plusnet still charge for my line rental

Hello, I was sent last bill from my previous broadband provider, which was Plunet and with big surprise I saw that they were still charge me the line rental, even thought that my service and contract, ended on 22nd May, and Now TV took over my servic...

Account restarted without permission

Hi, I just noticed that I've been paying £9.99 for Now TV since November 21.  I haven't been a NOW TV customer since 2020, and when I asked what was going on I was told that someone used my login details in 2021.  My devices all show the account hasn...

Resolved! Installing apps

I’m trying to find the ‘World of Wonder’ app to add it to my apps but I can’t find it, can anybody tell me why?

Wifi

I don’t know how much I’m paying and I didn’t want the tv only the wifi box

Payments

I signed up for now TV 2021 July and I have only just noticed I have 3 payments a month for now TV now cinema and now boost I only singed up for now TV and I have just been told that the other 2 were automatically added and that I should of cancelled...

Activation come and gone....

17th May activation date for broadbandNo tone on line since 17th May, 2 calls to nowtv, both times case transferred to tier 2. 2nd call prioritised tier 2 investigation for today 25th, 8 days past activation date with bugger all service.Waited alday ...