cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Paying twice for Now Sports

Dear Sir/ Madam (urgently)   Good Morning to you, you are taking two payments of my Now Sports one for £20 and another for £18.99p I want the £20 payments to stop coming out of my debit card. I need the £20 payments to be stopped with immediate effec...

Too many devices - but I'm not!

So I have NOW via my BT contract. I have been using NOW on 2 x FireTV. Today I added my BT TV box, tried NOW for a while then then turned the box off.  Currently only one device has NOW running(others powered down) and it's still reporting too many d...

Resolved! Cannot cancel membership

Cannot find anywhere to cancel my membership. It does not give me the option on any page I visit. I have the sports package. Tried on both web and via TV itself. Please advise. Thanks

Missing refund

April I moved my Now broadband to a different provider.April 13th Now statement states £4-45 refund paid.April 23rd still no refund on my card ? anyone any idea ? 

Billing

Got the free trial and cancelled before it expired and I have an email as proof. You still billed me £9.99 and then an additional £5.00. Refund me the ###### money you pricks.