cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Late payment

How do I avoid bein cut of if I'm a month behind on my payment I don't get paid till 11th of May that's when I can make both payments for last month.

Resolved! Buying a Subscription from Spain

I'm in Spain for a couple of weeks and wanted to purchase a subscription for the folks back at home.Unfortunately when I get to  payment I get the following: Something went wrongIt looks like you're visiting us from outside your home country, you won...

Charges

I cancelled my account a while ago but you are still being charged £9.99 can you put a stop to this 

Cant

I am being charged for 2 accounts and can not find the old one as was years ago and can't remember password. Iv been billed for a cinema pass this month and we have never had it, we have 2 entertainment packages and a boost we have never had. It's co...

Resolved! Cancellation

Hi my granddaughter has just purchased sky movies by mistake! Can I please cancel and get a refund?

Cancellation fee

I cancelled my account. Wasn’t a free trial or offer I had been paying for months and I’m still being charged. I can’t seem to get hold of anyone!!! No phone number, no email address. The online chat is still a robot! I want my money back!