cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

TV

Seriously...you can't speak with a human as regards TV subscriptions? 

new account

hi there, i signed up for a now tv account this morning. can sign in on my laptop and tv but it doesn't allow me access to watch anything? just says account doesn't support this action? the Bot is useless as I need to actually speak to someone!  Than...

Now tv streaming to Chromecast stopped working.

Hi,until recently I have been able to stream now tv  episodes and films. Just recently I am using the Chromecast and it’s not working. I have tried this on 2 iPads. I have also reset the Chromecast and it’s still failing.Any suggestions connection sp...

Broadband

How do I get to my Broadband account please? It keeps sending me to start membership as a missed payment email has arrived and it says I have no account

paying by direct debit

i would like to pay for my entertainment package by direct debit so require nowtv's banking information. i cannot even find reference to paying by dd a possibility. if anyone else does can you please pass on the banking info i require.many thanksk

Karenski by Scholar
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

A payment

I asked for the 7 day 3 trial with cinema and entertainment and also£5 payment I set it all up and for some reason they ha e taken the full amount from my account and now i dont know what to do

Repayment

I cancelled my NOW Broadband within the 14 day period and was charged £5 for router delivery, on cancelling the operator said this would be refunded and I'm still waiting.  How long does it usually take for NOW to refund your money ?

Resolved! Now TV App Help!

Hello, Sorry if this a dumb question anyways I've just signed up to the Now  entertainment with boost via BT. I wanted to know if there is a way on the app to separate things so only stuff that is included shows up on the app kind of like on the Amaz...

Why are you saying my account payment is overdue?

Last month you sent me an email saying you couldn't take money out of my account because you didn't have the card details (which I had given you). After phoning you (premium rate) I was assured that you now had those details and that my payment would...