cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Removing a device

Hi, I’ve followed the instructions in the community forums to remove a device. I’ve changed the password twice now but never get the manage permissions screen so that I can force log out all devices? The chat isn’t helpful as it’s just an endless cyc...

Broadband

Super Broadband showing on the screen as £20, in the basket £35? Why is there a £15 difference, it states Land Line included? 

Resolved! What do i do

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. I just had £9.99 taken out of my bank account for a membership that I didn't sign up for or even know that was running. What can I do to get my money back?I've just cancelled it, but the money has still been tooken...

You are declaring a chomecast as a device.

You are going to charge me for casting to one or other of my tv's with a chromecast?I only have it installed on my phone (and recently switched phones), but you are listing my chromecasts as devices? I also cannot remove any devices. So basically you...

Charging

I have never signed up for a free trial with now tv yet I’ve only just found out I’ve been getting charged all this time I’m livid and demand a refund now! I will take this further and I will not stop I have bills to pay (important bills) and this ha...

New to noa t.v

Trying to find a contact number for Nowtv I'm a new member. My broadband switches over on the 12 but I've had no Internet box or now t.v box ? Currently on talk talk. Do I use the same Internet box?