cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Manage Permissions

hi thereHow do I find the 'manage permissions page' please ...i want to reset the users of my NOW accounti cannot find it ... i am using APPLE SAFARI browserthank you for your help 

Broadband switch leads to tv sub cancellation

So, I recently switched from old broadband provider. Part of the offer was Ent for 5.99 for 12mths and Movies 6.99 same period. Have raised through Fb and called the broadband team to work out why no subs currently live. Broadband team say I should h...

Charges

I cancelled my accounts over 3 months ago and you’re still charging me, what they hell is going on??? 

Replacment

I had problems with my now stick over heating and slow buffering eventually the the pictures had large pixels then just white snow screen nothing there at all. Now have said they would replace the stick. This was over a month or so ago. Still I have ...

Tv licence

If I pay for now entertainment and movie channels on now TV and they will be the only channels I watch do I still need a TV licence?  Just a simple yes or no reply please.    

Contract end price change?

I got this email and I'm super confused. If I currently pay £22 / month, and that won't change, why would I pay £30 instead? Why would I pay the same but commit to another 12 months?Was this email send in error? What am I missing? Or is it that my pr...

Resolved! Excess bill amount generated

Since last couple of months I am facing network issues and top of that this month all of sudden got excess bill amount to pay (almost double, and that too without any intimation).Where to contact ? No direct calling available. 

Suren by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged full price for free trial

Hi allHoping someone can help.I have today opted for a free movie trial (7 day trial) but it has charged me the full £9.99. I have cancelled it but will I get a refund?  Thanks in advance.

Fraud

I am unable to get past the online chat bot because it does not give me the options I need. I need to speak to someone about my account being hacked and money taken out. I did manage to chat online to someone about this last month but for some reason...