cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

switch name on account

Hi,we are currently in a rented property and have Now broadband. Our friend is moving in to this flat and we were wondering if we could change the name on the account and payment details so that our friend can take it over without the faff of cancell...

Resolved! moving to NOW from BT.

BE CAREFUL ABOUT MOVING TO THIS COMPANYI decided to move to NOW as they offered a rolling contract; monthly; for personal reasons.All went well until the change over day the 29th July; it never happened. No contact from NOW.I waited until the2nd Augu...

Charged but Sports Membership not Added to Account

Hi,I recently tried to add the sports package to my Now TV, was charged £25 but the membership wasn’t added - just keep getting an error on the account page. How do you contact support? Their chat bit just goes round in circles and it appears there i...

Remove device?

Someone has access to my account and I can’t log all devices out. I have reset password on mobile and desktop several times and no option to remove devices/manage preferences appears as the help page suggests. Live chat have removed all devices and s...

Andy1994 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to Log Out of Other Devices

I need to log out of all accounts as my details were leaked.I tried following the steps on the help centre. It recommends resetting your password, then it mentions a 'permissions' page. This permissions page does not exist. You just change your passw...

Unusual Payment

Hello,I have checked my bank statements and I being charged for stuff by NOW TV. However my bill is constantly £25 per month. 25th May - NOW FDABA Ents - £9.9922nd June - NOW 1FFB8 Cinema - £9.9927th June - NOW 3E09D Ents - £9.9922nd July - NOW 329C7...

How can I make a complaint?

I am furious I have not used this account since February and have cancelled it months ago yet still being charged £10 per month. How do I speak to an actual human so I can get my money back this is ridiculous

Broadband Speed and Account

Hi I set up a broadband account 3 weeks ago and we set it up a week ago.We're only getting 10mb download and should get a minimum of 25. Also, I try to find my account and still seems to think I have a TV only deal. So, when I 'check my line' I can't...

Rach227 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 thanks