cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Bills

I am being charged still after paying my bills I cannot access a phone right now. 

James12 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New membership

Hii signed up tonight on my mobile. Free to start with then £4.99 per month. Set this up with PayPal. I go to watch tv and it would not let me without clicking on free trial period and thereafter £9.99 per month. Why? I went to watch Last Night in So...

Resolved! Why are they still taking my money???

I have cancelled NOWTV on three occasions now, my membership thing shows I’m not signed up for any package, so I can’t cancel using the website route. I’ve spoken to my bank because they’ve just taken another £9.99 that I’m not receiving any services...

Itemised calls since last bill

When I go to https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments/recent/broadband/1/calls, one of the FAQs is "Can I look at the calls I've made since my last bill?" and the answer says:"You can view a full list the numbers you've called to date, plus the dura...

Free trial

I’ve had the free trial, cancelled within the 7 days but now been charged. How do I speak to a real person?

TV

Seriously...you can't speak with a human as regards TV subscriptions? 

new account

hi there, i signed up for a now tv account this morning. can sign in on my laptop and tv but it doesn't allow me access to watch anything? just says account doesn't support this action? the Bot is useless as I need to actually speak to someone!  Than...