cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

NowTV charges constantly changing price

Hello. I've just checked my payments for NowTV and can see that Boost has gone from £2 per month to £5 per month. I don't have any communication that there was going to be a price increase and can see I've already been charged this. There isn't a cus...

Unable to make purchase

Really frustrated as i was made an offer to sign up to NOW for broadband and the entertainment bundle as we are moving house. The system won't work when i try to make payment after putting in all of my details through the steps! Reconsidering whether...

Refund

Hi ive been charged £11.99 for a sports day membership i didnt ask for how do i get a refund please

Error creating account

I’m trying to set up a new account for broadband & every time I’m at the payment page it displays an error message and won’t complete the payment.

How I can pay for my broadband

I moved to another country.  Before moving, I tried to pay for my last bill several times. but i couldn't succeed. Why is it impossible to change the credit card for payment?  Why is it impossible to pay directly? I really want to pay. Please let me ...

Account info gone and cannot replace

Hi, I have been a sports customer for the last 7 years, with no issues. Last night while watching it stated I did not have a pass to access. I went to my account and the sports pass has gone ( funnily enough the boost part of the deal I took is still...