cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

E-mail?

Hi,  I'm seeing an unexpected charge from NOW TV every month. Is there a contact e-mail address and phone number I can get to contact these guys as soon as? Thank you, 

Moving from BT to Now Broadband

I have started the process of moving from BT to Now Broadband, all of that looks in order.Codes to activate my new Sports & Cinema TV options have been sent and I've been told they can be activated even before my Now Broadband goes live on the 15th.I...

Payment

I cannceled my membership MONTHS ago, got a charge for 9.99 today. I did the “account finder” thing and none was found. What do I do? I need this money back in my account!!!

Changing Billing address

Hi. How can i change billing address please? During the  initial registration I  did  see my flat’s number on the list my flat’s number but I was keen to start watching so I chose the neighbour’s number. The drop down address menu for my postcode doe...

Paying bill

How do you actually pay the bill online? I’m going into payments but not actually able to find anything to pay

Waiting for new debit card

My subscription did not go through this month as my debit card was cancelled due to fraud on my account, I’m waiting for a new card to arrive before I can start paying again for my subscription, I don’t want to lose the offer I signed up with but wil...

Cannot find my phone number for landlime

Hello All,I cannot locate my landline number anywhere. Ive seen posts about going to the message centre and looking at old emails (which ive done) yet my email tells me that theyre working on my number and theyll let me know ina few days. I dont have...

Payment been taken but account not activated

I want to inform now tv my account has not been reactivated despite payment having been taken via PayPal. No drop down option for this anywhere on website. I cannot find email address and obviously no phone number. How do I contact accounts and billi...

Double bump and nearly losy my mortgage!

I pay  NOWTV through my DEBIT ACCOUNT.  Originally I paid through my credit card.I feel horrible using the word Now but Now has been double billing me has cist me 48 points on my credit score and nearly cost me my mortgage for the home I'm moving int...