cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Question

Do I get charges for receiving phone calls? I don't pay for outgoing calls just broadband. 

Tried to cancel ?

How come after i cancelled im still getting billed. Im going to try again if this persists im taking them to the ombudsman. Has anyone else had the same issues.

Unexplained free trial on account through itunes

Hello,I've recieved an email saying I have a free entertainment pass trial on my now tv account through itunes. However, I've checked itunes and it says I don't have any subscriptions. I've even deleted itunes just in case. Because this trial was see...

Sports membership

My access to the internet is by either iPhone or Amazon fire 7, (ie no computer or laptop) I watch Now on through a Black Now boxIve spent the last 2 days attempting to cancel my Sport Month Membership online,  I’ve just been going round in circles a...

Resolved! Signing up for Sport package - billing set up

I do not have a House Number.  This is a required field on your system.  When I enter anything - eg. 0 or 000 my bank does not recognise the transaction and I keep getting “Something Went Wrong” message.   I have tried multiple times and even had my ...

Resolved! Sky sports

Afternoon. I am just wondering how I change my sky sports package. I am paying £33.99 at the moment per month and that’s one device only. I see on your website you can now have this package for £25 a month, and on more devices also. How can I change ...

What customer service?

There is NO WAY to speak to anyone at NOW TV at any point, despite someone a statement on Google proclaiming that you could chat to them on their app. ###### n bull. You get to speak to a bot and end up going around and round in circles.I need to spe...