cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

I have received a charge from Now TV ent on my bank account but I don’t have any active membership with Now entertainment. I’ve checked my and my partners accounts, neither have anything active and I’ve used the account finder to try find if I had an...

AimeeM91 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Refund

I want a refund as bought a pass for Man U vs Liverpool game and had a black screen all game so couldn’t watch it 

Live Chat?

Is there a Live Chat ?Used to be?!Every time I think I am to Join a Live Chat it takes me to options all the time?!'Now' - I give up !    

Billing details stopping update of card payment

If you want to change your billing details you have to change the payment method on the TV membership section, NOT the broadband membership payment section. It wouldn't let me update for some reason until I filled in my details in the TV membership v...

NowTV charges constantly changing price

Hello. I've just checked my payments for NowTV and can see that Boost has gone from £2 per month to £5 per month. I don't have any communication that there was going to be a price increase and can see I've already been charged this. There isn't a cus...

Unable to make purchase

Really frustrated as i was made an offer to sign up to NOW for broadband and the entertainment bundle as we are moving house. The system won't work when i try to make payment after putting in all of my details through the steps! Reconsidering whether...