cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Membership failure

Chromecast has just started to not work, getting a message "Viewing stopped Something's gone wrong.  If the problem persists contact online support team"How do i contact the online support team?I have already joined on a one day membership and, on my...

Phone helpline

Is there any other way I can contact?? I’ve been sent an email saying i need to retry payment via phone as my card got declined because it expired, but the phone line isn’t working even though it’s open hours. I can’t find a help email or anything. 

Sports Month Membership cancellation

HiI took Sports Month Membership to watch cricket match, but unfortunately it was not there (Asia Cup 2022). I want to cancel and there is not direct way to cancel. In all channels, it says to go to vouchers and click on cancel on ones you dont want ...

Payment Details deleted

Hi, My account has "forgotten" my payment details and then now says payment failed for a charge yesterday, but giving me no option to pay it to get access? My payments have stayed the same for over a year and there is no reason for them to have chang...

E-mail?

Hi,  I'm seeing an unexpected charge from NOW TV every month. Is there a contact e-mail address and phone number I can get to contact these guys as soon as? Thank you, 

Moving from BT to Now Broadband

I have started the process of moving from BT to Now Broadband, all of that looks in order.Codes to activate my new Sports & Cinema TV options have been sent and I've been told they can be activated even before my Now Broadband goes live on the 15th.I...

Payment

I cannceled my membership MONTHS ago, got a charge for 9.99 today. I did the “account finder” thing and none was found. What do I do? I need this money back in my account!!!