cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Changing payment amount

On Wednesday 31st August, I had an email stating NOW tv was extending my membership at the current rate £16.99 for another 4 months and I didn’t need to do anything. Less than a week later, on 6th September, NOW tv took £33.99 out of my bank account....

Password reset not working

Hi, someone that  I don’t know has been logging into my NOW account and buying sports passes. I’ve raised this with NOW and they’ve advised to add a PIN (which I have now done) and to reset my password. I’ve clicked the reset button, followed the ema...

Payment and bills

Hello, I have been out of the UK since June, and the payments of August and September have failed. I can't find a way to pay them, and cancel my membership, considering I can't watch now TV from Europe. Whenever I go on "my memberships", I don't seem...

Membership

Does anyone else have a problem when going to cancel a membership and then trying to accept the offer they try giving you but then it doesn’t do anything when trying to “take offer” ? 

Payment being taken issue

Hi all...Over the last few month's I have had to ring up and make the payment for my broadband service. Payment is still being taken for the Boost, Cinema and Entertainment memberships. I'm not sure why this is happening. Is anyone able to help?Also ...

Paid for broadband but cancelled?

I cancelled my broadband a few weeks ago during my 14 day cooking off period ( so I shouldn’t have been charged ) and I switched to BT. Yet I had a notification from my bank saying £20 was send to NOWTV for wifi I don’t have with them. is there a way...