cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Due payment clearance

I made some mistakes in updating my payment details. As a result, I have a balance due for the last 2 months. I receive an email saying that my account will be deactivated in 10 days. Now I update the payment details correctly. But the next payment d...

Resolved! Payment not showing on bank statement

So my broadband payment isn't showing on my bank statement and I'm confused as to why. I doubled checked my account details for my Now account, which are correct and the delivery fee for the box is showing as leaving my account. When I check my bill ...

Not refunded but charges again

So we were due a refund on the fact we didn't want the cinema package.. this was done buy a lovely man .. but we have now had the payment taken twice so now we are 20.00 less off for a product we never wanted!! Help please 

how to cancel the broadband service

to whom is concerned,      I made order about 18pounds per month for nowtv broadband at the beginning of this year. since i will move out from my property around the middle time of December, I want to ask how to cancel this service? Very appreciated!...

Overpayment and Exploitation by 'NOW'

I'm absolutely livid. Now added 'boost' and a 'cinema' membership to my subscription, and have been silently charging me a whopping £23.98 a month since February (9 months!) for a subscription I didn't even know I had. It is impossible to get the 'bo...