cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Month subscription won’t work

Just started a new month subscription on my Apple TV to watch Everton West Ham. Paid and showing in Apple ID subscriptions. When I go to play the match (or anything apart from the news) I’m told I need to purchase a membership. I go to that screen an...

Ofcom should ban Automatic Renewals

Now TV you sneaky thieves,I've only just noticed, after several months of you taking over £30 a month off me that you have  automatic renewal as a default. You can read the small print to me all you want but the truth is automatic renewals are clearl...

Remove device

Hi, I have changed my password and pin on my account but someone is still watching my services! How I remove a device? Thanks 

Billing twice on 2 accounts 1 person

UseA few month ago I was with sky but every month was 85 quid more with just 75mb broadb and entertainment movies then I thought to hell with this lot.For a short while until I get new company so I joined Now TV as on my smart TV had it loaded.In all...

Account

I renewed subscription on my settings on my Apple ID I went to login on the NOW TV app on both accounts I’ve used in the past and neither of them are linked up with how I paid so I’ve paid the £9.99 cause I renewed it but now I can’t watch anything b...

canclling

how do i go about cancelling my broadband and calls, i have a photo and video of the internet connection failing and dropping in and out. i want to switch to sky and get fibre as my current speed is 3mb Please can someone advise do i need to call th...

kriss by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks