cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Credit Card Expired - How to restart?

My credit card expired and I did not notice. Now twice tried and payment was delicned. As soon as I discovered I changed it, but it looks like my old contract (I got a special offer for a year at a reduction) is gone  and I have to buy more passes??H...

September over charged

So on my September payment, I've noticed you have take  more out of my account than normal. Wondering if anyone here would know why before calling, it's only a small amount but still?

Can’t pay my outstanding bill

I have an outstanding bill, I cannot pay it it will not accept my card. My internet has now been taken away. What do I do about this I’ve tried many different cards and it won’t accept any please help.

Erin2 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

New membership, same email.

I have been a customer since June 2021. I had now broadband and calls membership until July 2022. This has been cancelled. NOT TRANSFERRED. I wanted to setup a broadband and call membership in October 2022. I logged in my account. The section told me...

Contract renewal date

Hi - where on my account portal can you see the date your account expires? I have Now Broadband and want to put a reminder in my calendar 

Resolved! Delete Account Please

Hi,I cancelled my membership within the trial period, and over 3 months I have been billed the NOW TV Boost option. I am mortified that I have paid £45+ for a membership I haven't used & was supposed to be cancelled. Today, to prevent this from reocc...

Bill payment

I got charged twice for the month of November. It says it’s cause my October bill wasn’t paid but the bill invoice for October states that it’s been paid so why have I been charged again in November for October?

Cannot Update Card Details

Due to an upcoming card expiry date, my bank changed my registered card details with NowTV without my knowledge.As the card wasn't activated, NowTV attempted to charge the new card in October and failed. The card was then stripped from my account.Unf...