cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Money taken from account

Money being taken from my bank account but I have no membership and can not find a membership on now tv. This happened before and it was stopped but now it’s randomly started again. I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, I WANT REFUNDED 

CANCEL NOW TV IMPOSSIBLE

I NEED TO CANCEL MY NOW TV MEMBERSHIP AND THE INSTRUCTIONS ARE VAGUE AND STATE THAT IT IS EASY. IT IS NOT EASY. I CANNOT FIND THE OPTIONS THAT THE INSTRUCTIONS STATE SHOULD BE THERE> THE BOT IS USELESS. HELP. 

Billing

I was charged on 5th October for sky sports but a payment attempt has been made today, woukdnt my payment be due around 5th November 

payment not taken

Hello. I had to make a payment for my broadband over the phone as I had an email saying my payment was overdue. I have a DD set up however no money was taken out. I tried to pay via My Account, but I couldn't do it. Has any one else had this issue? I...

Pippy22 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks