cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Can't complete payment on Sports special offer

When I try to take advantage of the £20 sports membership special offer and add my payment details (card number/expiry/security code) and tick the box to agree to the terms of use the checkout button remains greyed out meaning that I can't click on i...

Jester77 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Trouble cancelling now Tv

So I bought now Tv Randomly but I need to cancel it. But I can't because it's linked with Amazon account. But my Amazon account doesn't have my NowTV on it. So I'm a bit skrewed.

Fernk by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing

Why has my monthly payment doubled the last 2 months?

Kel by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant find my broadband?

HelloMy broadband has been terrible the last month, and I've logged in to find my broadband package but it says I dont have one. Ive tried my other email addresses also in case we have two accounts but nothing. However I am paying £30 every month and...

Jackc by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Login to Amazon account on laptop

Hi everyone,I have a NowTV subscription to watch Sky Sports etc on my Amazon Firestick using my Amazon account.However when I login to NowTV on my laptop I can't use that subscription and it is asking me to subscribe again.Does anyone know how I can ...

AStout by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Change Address or Close Account

Good Afternoon,I have not used my Now TV account for sometime and it seems that, as a I had broadband with you previously I cannot just change my address.Is there a way I can either: A: Change my Address or B: Cancel my Now Account?Thanks in advance.

CJT80 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payment Page redirect

So after some thought I wanted to cancel my Sports Subscription only to find I'm constantly being redirected to main page as I want to cancel or remove payment options. This seems very suspicious as sometime it loads the page I want and is instantly ...

Payment declined

Hi, I have been trying to purchase a 33.99 monthly sports pass and am already paying for an entertainment pass. I pay through my revolut account.For whatever reason, I am unable to complete payment for this sports pass. i am always gicenan error mess...

Hazcorn by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Paid twice

I have been charged twice for the entertainment package yesterday. Please can I get a refund for one. As soon as possible please. 

Jas by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overdue payment potential scam

Hi there,I received today an email regarding an overdue payment which I think may be a scam. The sender was this address: [email removed] and asked to contact the following number to settle the bill: 03337 594 851.I initially assumed it was legitimat...

joCB by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks