cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Paid twice

I have been charged twice for the entertainment package yesterday. Please can I get a refund for one. As soon as possible please. 

Jas by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Overdue payment potential scam

Hi there,I received today an email regarding an overdue payment which I think may be a scam. The sender was this address: [email removed] and asked to contact the following number to settle the bill: 03337 594 851.I initially assumed it was legitimat...

joCB by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account not updated to new contract

Hello, I've previously had a Now Broadband account, and have recently signed up for a new contract using the same email address. After activating my account from the link sent in the sign up email, it has just automatically linked to my previous acco...

D-Shaw by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billing address

Hi,my payments keep being declined. I think the issue is that the address I have the broadband at is different from my billing address. However when I try to update and save either of them to try and sort the issue it won’t save and the next month my...

AndyJ2 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

New payment card

Hi everyone hope u all had lovely xmas and wishing u a happy new year! I've updated my card details yesterday, but I cant see this on my new bank account only on the old one. On nowtv account it shows my new card details. I know ive only done it yest...

Diana by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Being charged from old account

I have an old account attached to an email I no longer have access to. Now TV entertainment membership has been coming out of my account ever since. I can’t log onto this account to cancel it. What should I do?

Cskuse by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! unpayed payment

u sent me email about my broadband payment reason y u cant get money is had my card stolen told bank they put a stop on it so no card now waiting for new one but with postal strike i dont know when that wud b so what do i do

julie38 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

my payment

i had my bank card stolen so my card has bin blocked cant use it waiting for new one but with postal strike i dont know when i will get it what do i do about my payment

julie38 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost payments

I was charged £5 for boost on the 5th Decmber, which is fine because I know I pay for it. But I was charges another £5 for boost today, even though it hasn’t been a month. Anyone know why?

Tom2503 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks