cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account cancelled as card had expired.

MY account was cancelled as my payment card had expired.  How do I reinstate the deal I was on with a new payment method?  Now TV just cancelled account rather than letting me know the card payment had been declined.

‘Confirm’ button for payment is disabled

Unable to click ‘Confirm’ at the bottom of the payment details. I added the card details and the address information. But the ‘confirm’ button is disabled to move forward to make payment. There was green tick mark for all the address details but no g...

Cant accept latest Now Entertainment Offer

HI, already member, i have been able to accept the very good now cinema offer for a pound, but when i click on the now entertainment 2 months  for 1 offer, it just asks me for the standard 9.99 cant find charger for phone to ring, and the bot is awfu...

Bank change and billing issue

I have changed my bank details a couple months back, it was automatically done with the bank and I have now receive email from NOW saying the bills weren’t payed.. I have check the bank details yesterday and they do have the correct one, I also have ...

Unauthorised purchase

Afternoon  I've just checked my emails and I have apparently activated Sky Movies package?. I've checked on my devices and it says from My Now box just over an hour ago but that wasn't me as I'm not at home nor is anyone else!. How can I get this can...

Resolved! HELP

Where can I find the contact info so I can speak to a human ?