cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Forget devices

Please can someone help. I have reset my password in attempt to kick other devices that are signed in off my account. From what I've read, now TV cannot say for sure that this will work and there is no option on my membership to forget devices. How c...

Sv8911 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Number and address not matching

Hello,I am trying to look around for new deals. I am getting notifications that my phone number doesn't match my address. How do I go about fixing this?Thanks,

Chris9 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to sign up - error signing up

Hi,  I have been trying to restart a membership for a while now. I can log in (i dint have active memberships) I select the entertainment package and proceed to payment details. After inputing and going through the bank check (i've tried both text me...

Cancelling membership

I’m trying to cancel my sports membership but there is no button that says cancel membership as per the instructions on the website. Help please!

SJC by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Moving from BT TV

I used to have BT TV and my NOW TV Entertainment subscription was part of the BT TV Package. I have since moved away from them and want to continue my subscription with NOW so I need to change my payment details. However when I go to payments page it...

Bebiana by Advocate
  • 4 replies
  • 7 thanks

Accidently bought membership on wrong account

When my ex came over a couple years ago she logged on to her Now TV account on my fire stick. I forgot she logged on and recently purchased the sports package with my own card details on her account. Is there anyway I can switch the membership to my ...

Trying to purchase membership error

I tried to purchase the NOW Entertainment membership, however i received the notification that i had paid although no money was taken from my account and it told me there was an error. It told me to try again, which gave me the same message. Please h...

Daisy by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks