cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Charged without consent

On the 17th of January 2023 a payment for Sports membership was taken out of my account without my consent.  Further to this I did not receive an email to say that the transaction was taking place.  I am concerned that there is fraudulent activity on...

Lindsay by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unsolicited billing

I signed up for monthly pass access for Formula1 which was costing me approx. £10 a month. checking my bank account, NowTV is now charging me £33.99 for a sports subscription, plus another £5 a month for “boost”. I did not sign up for either. who do ...

Stevep4 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelled membership paypal.

So I did a payment subscrition on paypal and then cancelled it, but I keep getting a notice for the boost even though I cancelled it. It keeps saying no payment taking, and I confirm I have cancelled it on paypal. But it does not show on my Now accou...

Expired card and lost offer price

Hello, my card expired and yesterday payment failed at £20 a month price for sky sports. I updated my card details today but there is no option to try again and they want me to pay £33.99, there is absolutely no live chat or phone number so I'm askin...

Carged after cancelling membership

HiHas anyone cancelled membership but have still been charged? If so I would appreciate advice as I cancelled in 2021 but have had monthly payments taken from my bank account since then.I have tried contacting NOW TV by phone,online etc but have had ...

Mouse by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Signed up today with a deal.

Hi, I signed up tonight to watch "The last of us", I saw a deal for both the entertainment bundle and cinema package £12 for 6 months, filled my information and everything went through. but when trying to watch TLOU i found out it only gave me cinema...