cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

How to pay from abroad

Hi! I’m trying to Watch now-tv from Norway.I’ve done all the vpn-stuff and everything works until I’m going to pay for the package. They won’t accept my Norwegian credit cards or pay-pal accounts. Does anyone have an idea how to fix that? 

Norway by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 3 thanks

Prices going up

Boost going up to £6 a month, when it went up to £5 it was a ridiculous increase!Ad removal and multi access should be separate charges perhaps £3 for each?HD and surround sound should be standard.If NOW want to charge for superior picture quality ch...

wm-0001 by Scholar
  • 27 replies
  • 6 thanks

BT subscription

i need help do i contact BT or can i get help from nowtv im watching football on my google tv all signed in ok but it keeps coming up with payment error during the game i click ok then select it starts playing its done this about 6 times but my BT pa...

M6RAP by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Account not showing my broadband

Hi, I've had my broadband with NOW for years, my payments  come out every month, and I just wanted to log in and check it but according to my account, I don't have broadband, and no previous payments. My broadband is on and working as it always has d...

E1987 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! You cancelled my subscription!!

After subscribing to your £20/mo offer for 6 months in early January, I have an email saying my subscription is cancelled!!?At most I did not renew the free month of boost. Highly dissatisfied 

dazzling by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Unable to cancel subscription for years

Now TV our right refuse to cancel my subscription, although I have spoken to their representatives many times.  Years I have been paying for a service I do not want. By rights I should be refunded hundreds of pounds.  I do not expect a refund as they...

Railey by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

NOW have not applied for line transfer

Hi. I went active with now in January and my previous provider (talktalk) is still billing me £48 a mth out of contract. I have cancelled it but this now takes 30 days so circa £150 loss.TALK claim they haven't received a line take over request from ...

Glenlyn by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks