cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Unknown charges

What are pro rata charges my payment for January is about £8 more expensive than normal and no idea why just says pro rata charges

Valg by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Remove a Device

Hello,  on my account there a couple of devices I don’t recognise. Very confusing as I’ve not gave out my details to anybody. I’ve changed my password but these devices still have access to my account so clearly changing a password when logged in doe...

LeeM3 by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment can't be taken

I keep getting 'sorry, we can't take your payment right now, try again in a few minutes'.  They've taken the money for passes from the same card on the account TODAY but won't let me pay my outstanding balance with it. I've tried 3 payment cards, 2 d...

Ajw95 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged 35 GBP instead of 20 for Super Fiber plan

Hi I have opted for Super Fiber plan which is 20 GBP but they have charged my chard 35 GBP for my first month bill and I can also see that my next upcoming bill is also 35 GBP Is anyone else facing similar problem? Appreciate your response ThanksVisa...

Visak by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Two payments no membership

Hi, I have paid twice for the sports monthly membership today yet both times, the money left my account but now tv said there was an issue which will be handled shortly and I have yet to have access to any sports. 

Virgile by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

New account with Now broadband

Hi can anyone help me, I moved from Talk talk last summer to Now broadband and for some reason Talk talk are still taking payments off me despite me transferring to Now Broadband.

Same package cheaper

Hey,I’ve been trying to cut down on the cost of bills. I’ve removed boost and hayu, I remain with cinema and just the normal tv phone and broadband. I’m currently paying £42 a month. I’ve gone on to use itch to find the same package and membership fo...

Unable to manage account

After signing into nowtv.com I am unable to bring up all my account details - membership/devices/payments etc. so can’t manage my account at all.  Please help this is driving me MAD!  This is not a new account - I have done this before with no proble...