cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Monthly payments

My debit card is on the system and up to date.  My account says a payment of £50 was taken on the 19/12/22 and the next payment of £25 is due to be taken on 17/1/23.  Yesterday  I  received an unsolicited email purporting to come from NowTV saying I ...

Robert29 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment for something i cancelled

So i started now sports mobile some time ago couldnt figure it out so cancelled it yet im still getting billed for it  and the nowbot is useless how do i get my money back,i have judt had to cancell it again                      

Craney by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Help with payment

Unable to make an overdue payment, and having limited access to internet isn't helping. My card on record has worked for other online purchases but I'm unable to proceed on here. Get to banking authorisation, it allows me to do that (although it's on...

Lb1988 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Calls to Irish republic

Can anyone tell me how much per minute it is to call the Irish Republic as I can't find it anywhere on here.it used to be 2p a minute but appears to have shot up.Thank you.

Flaners by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Can I change my landlne phone number?

I am wanting to know if I can change my landline phone number.I usually change it every year/18 monthly as I change my phone provider. But as I am happy to stay with Now, I won't be doing my usual stint of getting a new land-line number. 

Paid membership can't watch anything

I've submitted a report to OfCom and now with Citizen Advice about this. Every time I purchase any kind of membership and go to access what I've paid for (whether it be TV or Movies). I get the same prompt to purchase, on (reluctantly) clicking the P...

kepma by Mentor
  • 7 replies
  • 4 thanks

Resolved! Phantom Calls on Monthly Bill

Hi All, I noticed my bill was higher than what it should have been this month. When i checked it i noticed two calls made which did not originate from my house, how do i know? Because i do not posess a landline telephone. I have two mobiles, a works ...

JyeGee by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Resolved! I joined now on PAYGO deal

When I joined my deal was PAYGO on payment day if I had no funds available now would leave me alone till next month after only trying for payment twice. Now they try every 2 days till they get paid sometimes taking my food or gas money  Why the chang...

Robbo55 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Missing payments

Why do they take the tv payment off my registered card but fail to take the broadband one ? it’s the same account !!

Lee by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Account Password Change

I've attempted several times to change my account password but keep getting the error message: "Unable to reset password, please try again later."Has anyone else encountered this?

bluesea by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks