cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

1 off purchase becomes 9 month subscription??

I bought the lfc Vs Newcastle as a one off payment this weekend. However I just got the below email which suggests I’ve been enrolled in a 9 month subscription, I’m assuming this is an error? As it’s a pretty alarming if not, I do not consent to buy ...

Now account under investigation?

My Now account is under investigation for no reason? Even the support people won’t tell me why. They are saying an email will be sent but it never is ? What is going on? I currently have no wifi. Just one of the many problems I have experienced with ...

Cinema Membership 7 day free trial

Hi, I recieved an email last night sdtating that I had started a Cinema Membership 7 day free trial.I did not start thje trial and am unsure how this happened. I would also like toi stp the trial, as I would get betyter use out of it later in the yea...

Joe90 by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 1 thanks

payment

hey my payment is 22 pounds a mouth and they have just taken 35 pound out of my account  

Amy2 by Mentor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged for FREE TRIAL !!!!

Charged 9.99 for a supposed free trial . How is this right?? I signed up two nights ago for FREE TRIAL and money taken from my card today. Explain anyone   

Story by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Unknown charges

I have just received two separate emails billing me for two tv memberships that I did not order. I've not used my not tv account in over a year.

Emu by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Cannot pay for service

Help please..... My Now TV  Direct Debit has been canceled  (12 months been a so fine) and I don't know why it is cancelled. I have come onto the Web page for a customer helpline nos and can only find unhelpful chatbots. The system won't let me pay f...

is there a way out of the contract?

i didnt know there would be adverts so i really dont want to continue my service... its 9.99 a month or £15 with advert free its just silly i only have 1 tv and device so its pointless for me to own boost. But i will stick to netflix with no adverts....

Cully by Mentor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Sky sports price increase

I’m currently on an offer for £20p/m it says in the terms ‘If you're on an offer or a minimum-term plan, your prices won’t change until your offer or plan ends.’Yet looking at my future bill it says £21 is due, I know the price is going up by £1 for ...

ck3245 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks