cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Wrong membership

Hi I purchased the Cinema and Entertainment offer at the weekend but only the Entertainment has been added and now are saying I can cancel and re-add the offer but the payment will not be refunded for this month so effectively I'll have paid twice th...

Cancelled but getting charged 9.99 since August 2021

Hi,I cancelled now tv in August 2021 and I noticed in Feb 2022 that I was still getting charged 9.99 so I immediately cancelled again and then I was still charges so I cancelled once again and contacted customer care when online help told me that no ...

Palmist by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

bills

does anyone know why there is no billing name and address on bills

Show my broadband account details in my online account

Hi,Whenever I log in in my account, I don't see any of my broadband invoices and it says that my NOWTV broadband is cancelled. I think this is because I had a NOW TV broadband on my previous address that I've cancelled. For some reason, the online ac...

tiago by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

Multiple streaming (no Boost)

I have the entertainment package. And I am looking to get the sports package.If I am going to watch the F1 can my partner stream an enterainment programme or is it locked to 1 stream regardless of package? 

Witherx8 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Website says payment made but bank declined

Hi, now Tv took broadband payment earlier than usual and due to lack of funds my bank declined payment. However the website says that payment has been made. what can I do? Will I be contacted? How can I rectify this?

Sports mobile pass not working

HelloI purchased a sports day pass which worked fine however this offer came along with 9 months of mobile sports pass which I still have not received. Under subscriptions there is no mobile sports pass and this has been longer than the 10 day period...

Ashley2 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks