cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Website says payment made but bank declined

Hi, now Tv took broadband payment earlier than usual and due to lack of funds my bank declined payment. However the website says that payment has been made. what can I do? Will I be contacted? How can I rectify this?

Sports mobile pass not working

HelloI purchased a sports day pass which worked fine however this offer came along with 9 months of mobile sports pass which I still have not received. Under subscriptions there is no mobile sports pass and this has been longer than the 10 day period...

Ashley2 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

now broadband never take my recurring card payments

now broadband never take my recurring card payments. i keep giving them my card details and every month i get an email saying the payment didnt go through and threaten to cut me off.  ..its a normal mastercard uk bank debit card!now i could easily ph...

paul72 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 3 thanks

Sports offers

Hi allFor past 2 years, renewing my sports offer by cancelling before it expires has worked a treat. Due to missing the deadline as such I find nowtv have emailed me saying they have given me a new deal at 26.99 and applied it, I was paying 20 before...

Price Increase

I have a sports membership deal and have been/should be paying £25 a month until August. I can see that the base price has increased from £33.99 to £34.99 however the blurb is that "If you're on an offer or a minimum-term plan, your price won't chang...

Matty999 by Scholar
  • 16 replies
  • 13 thanks

Want Broadband only, charged £5 for TV

I've just subscribed and only want Broadband.I've noticed they are charging me £5 for a TV service that I don't want.I can't find how to cancel online.How can I remove any TV service and just have broadband?Thanks

Lucas by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! F1 2023 Deal Mis-sold: Recharges at £20.99 not £19.99

First time I've had a complaint with Now TV so not sure who I contact to resolve this. I received an email stating that I could get the F1 2023 season for £19.99 for 12 months. Now looking at my account it appears they haven't configured the deal cor...

RegS by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks

Charged twice

I’ve been charged twice for my now tv through sky tv & I just keep being sent round in circles & the botchat is no help at all.

Louise by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Card details updated but payment not taken

My payment card had expired and payment not taken for my NOW Cinema, Boost and Entertainment subscriptions. I have now updated my payment method but payment not taken, and I can't watch anything. How can I resolve? 

HTJ by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks