cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Pin code

Keep getting asked for pin code even though parental control is turned off. After every tv show and movie has ended . Love tv only . Have a now tv box pink . Can anyone help?

Tw33 by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Random charges on my account

Hi, I got a now entertainment package with my by broadband, but now I'm getting random charges from now tv, in total this month I've had £25 come out my account on different day, £9.99 on the 16th, £5 come out on Friday and £9.99 on Monday all with N...

Dandub by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Why is my membership still active?

I cancelled my cinema and boost pass on 6th january 2023 online.  As I was using a offer for a month. But i got an email today which showed the membership is still active. So why was it not cancelled Ideally id like these closed asap and refunded Tha...

rafhelp by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 thanks

ingrease in sports

you are going to ingrease soprt package i am on a redused price now when the full amount gos up i will cancil contact cant aford this

mike1948 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! How to contact or cancel NOW TV

Hi allPlease can someone help me work out how on earth to cancel NOW TV? I'm stuck in a loop of trying to find the live chat, which is an endless stream of clicking through help topics that doesn't end in a live chat. The suggestions for cancelling t...

Nicki by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Being charged

Since March 2022 I have had 3 payments every month ranging from £5.00 too £11.98 for Boost, Cinema and Ents.I have never had either of these packages and I don’t have any subscriptions on my Now account apart from my Now Wi-Fi that I still pay for.I ...

House moved - bill increased

Moved houseNotified change of address. Someone tried to be clever and cancelled ongoing contract at old address and started with new contract on new address with raised bill charges.This was only house move on original contract.

Kaz14 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charges

I have been charged for months on end with no membership. I have tried to cancel for some time now and unable to contact anyone. Every month, NOW takes out X amounts. I do not have NOW tv. And my bank is unable to block thsi as it’s not a standing or...

Teigan1 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Phone call usage charge

I have been charged £8.85 for a call made to an 09 number do not know if this is a genuine call but cannot recollect it.

IanB5 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks