cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account/Membership disappeared

I have a membership deal for SkySports via NOW but my account has disappeared and I am seeing the Now Entertainment package that my partner has got via BT. NOW is still taking money for my Sports Membership and I still want access to the Sports packa...

KCPR by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 6 thanks

Payment

I am trying to pay overdue bill off £22 .  I have more than this in my bank account but over and over again I'm getting sorry could not take payment???

Amz77 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Minus on bill

Just checking my account and I've got - £26.29 on my broadband account, how can this be? I've not had broadband for over a year now, just tv membership... Do I owe this money? 

Angie45 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 2 thanks

dementia - request for refund

Is there a process of receiving a refund.My father has vascular dementia and has been unable to use the service for the last year.  Having obtained access to the account we can see that the service has been charged yet not used. How does the NOW code...

IVADMT by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! 12 month membership

HiIf a12 month membership is taken at a reduced price offer which says it can be cancelled at any time. Does this mean at anytime after the initial 12 months OR at anytime once the membership has been taken, say for example after just 1 month?TIA.

CDWS by Mentor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

My payment got declined. Stop taking payments for a stupid service that I don't use anyway and there'll be enough money to pay for the one that I do. What is Boost anyway?

S-e-a-n by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Latest Offer March 2023...

I have just seen an offer for Sky Sports for £21 month for 12 months. The only issue is that I am already on an offer of £19.99 a month until May 2023.I tried to claim the offer, however it said that I was already on an offer.The only issue is that t...

Clayton by Mentor
  • 13 replies
  • 1 thanks

problem resetting password

Been trying to reset my password and all I keep getting is  Unable to reset password, please try again later. This has been going on for over an hour. Is there a problem with the password reset?

Contract RoD

How do i find out when my contract Run out Date is.. i cant see it anywhere.. 

Jack00 by Advocate
  • 5 replies
  • 2 thanks