cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refunds

Hi Now has billed me £9.99 for the Cinema package on the 15th march.for no reason.And the Bonus is I can't even watch it unless I pay another £9.99. Also they subscribed me to an automatic deal so they could take the £9.99 out of My bank account each...

Resolved! Account DETAILS difficult to find

Hello ! I recently subscribed to NOW and find the service to be just what I want - high speed no frills broadband. However, I find the web site to be lacking... I just wanted to see what actual product service I am subscribed to and when the contract...

RE: Cancelling

Hi,We recently applied to switch broadband- this is due to start on the 27th March but we would like to cancel this as my housemate has also applied to switch. Could you please let me know how to do this. Thank you 

AG by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

NOW TV your payment failed again

Hello,My payment for March’s NOW TV came off on a Sunday (5th) when I never had any money in my bank. The payment went through the next day but now I get an email everyday saying (your NOW payment failed again). Is this just a bug or is it actually t...

igw24 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Boost

Hi, Could anyone explain why after already receiving the payment for boost ,sports, movies and entertainment it keeps asking for me to update payment details so the can take the payment for boost again. 

Charged in the middle of 7 day free Trial

Hello,I signed up for a 7 day free trial and I was charged for it the next day.As Now advertises that there will not no charge for the 7 day free trial.I have cancelled the membership before the 7 day trial is over. I look forward to a reimbursement ...

Jcjeane by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

membership

I keep getting charged for the sport’s membership and I don’t even have it or watch it 

Ck by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks