cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Resolved! Restarting a cancelled membership

I signed up on the 8th April for the sports package for 6 months at £21.99.  I cancelled during the first month and can still watch until the 8th May.  I want to restart it just to finish watching the premier league season until the end of May.  I we...

Loripop by Mentor
  • 6 replies
  • 5 thanks

Resolved! 0333 304 0191

Hi,Does anyone know why I have been charged for calling Vodaphone on 0333 304 0191 when I have an Anytime calls package? I'm fairly sure it's not a premium rate number.Thanks

Ghost subscription??

Can someone please help?trying to manage my banking and subscriptions and saw one for now TV due which I thought I had cancelled a while back, but when I look on my account I can’t see it to cancel again? I don’t want to be charged as I don’t use it ...

goose99 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Restricted service

I have an overdue payment of £18 which I will be paying tonight but my broadband has been restricted can this be turned back on until tonight when I pay please?

Resolved! Final Bill needed for BT

HI I switched payment of sky sports to BT a few months back. BT said they would contact NOW to stop payment from NOW before starting the charging with me directly.However I have been double paying. Both NOW and BT are collecting.BT will sort this out...

Daved1 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Can’t cancel membership (been trying for months)

Hi Community / @NowTVI’ve been trying to cancel my membership now for almost 6 months and keep giving up because it’s such a painful process!! I’m not sure how I managed it, but I entered my email address incorrectly when signing up to NowTV (dot in ...

Tinks by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! Payment

Hi I haven’t paid my bill but the moneys in account now but now have stopped trying to take it ? 

Change of account details

Hi all,Long story short - going through a breakup and I'm moving out the house me and my partner share. The broadband account is under my name and billing information, but I don't want to take it with me when I leave the house. Can I just change the ...

Resolved! is my e-mail from NOW a real one or scam?

HiI have received an e-mail which is supposedly from NOW. It tells me that I have added a new device (I haven't), and if it wasn't me I should go to a site (it provides a link), where I can remove the device and must change my password. I am pretty s...

IanW by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks