cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account cancelled without notice

Good afternoon.I tried to watch the F1 this morning however when i tried to use the app, it says i didnt have a membership.  I have a sky sports membership package, which i renewed a couple of months ago.  I checked on the website and it showed i had...

Tim by Newbie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Charged money don’t know why!

Hi everyone. I’ve never posted on here but I’m stressed ! I’ve been charged overall £60 by [email removed].   It’s all via paypal.I was charged £12 on 26th December £6 on 26th February£6 on 28th Febuary£6 on 26th march£6 on 27th march£6 on 26th april...

Maddie by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Complaint about NOW TV subscription

Hi NOW TV,I am writing to complain about my NOW TV subscription. I signed up for a 6-month subscription on 25th April 2023, but I am now trying to cancel it and I am being refused a refund.I am entitled to cancel my subscription within 14 days of sig...

Eura by Mentor
  • 8 replies
  • 4 thanks

Refund for Absent Content

Dear SkySports,I recently purchased a monthly subscription for the services that SkySports provides, however, I was unaware that not all Premier League games would be streamed on the platform. I have only had the subscription for roughly a week, and ...

Luke34 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Complaint

I have been charged for a membership for the past few months which I don’t have. I have been in touch with nowTV every time I see the payment go out of my bank. Today finally I manged to speak to someone online through the online chat to than come to...

Payments

How do I speak to someone? I need to change the date payment is taken each month and it looks like I am being billed for the tv service I didn’t sign up for I only signed up for broadband. Please can someone get help me with this? I tried the help ce...

Account, removal and personal data

I wish to delete my account and all personal data. My membership is now cancelled and I’m going to use an hour service so I’m having trouble finding such an option to remove account and all personal data. I’ve tried to follow steps in the health cent...

Jake117 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Payment card did not save. Payment not taken. TV

Hi.  For some reason my card details weren't saved under payment details (I am certain that they were there when I signed up, as I remember the £1 temporary hold).  As such the payments for nowtv have failed and I have lost access.  I've re-added the...