cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

Now TV tried to take £9.99 from my bank account but I cancelled my membership months ago and my account shows no outstanding or upcoming payments. Please can this be looked into ASAP?

George9 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment can't be taken - but it is

Email reads.ACTION: We still can’t take your payment NNOW   NOW To:You Tue 09/05/2023 12:35Now in the first instance I dealt with it on chat, and they payment had been made. It seems there's a glitch in the system, that NOW needs to sort out. The sam...

JW by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

can't see my order

Hi, On Saturday I've ordered broadband and paid but I cannot see any payments in my account any confirmation email so I don't have idea if my broadband is already ordered or no. My bank account is showing that I've paid GBP60. Could you please help m...

Annnnnia by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payments

Hi All. So I've been receiving bills each month from NOW TV for the past 3 months unbeknown to me. The bill/transaction came through as 'PayPal 9.99£' I thought the bill was coming from Paypal but it was actually NOW TV and I was almost 100% sure I h...

George3 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Mobile membership

Hi, I recently purchased a day pass and it said I would recieve a 6 month mobile pass within 10 days. This was over 10 days ago and still no pads. What should I do? Cheers. 

Charged still after cancelling

I am still getting charged for this next month having cancelled. Getting charged three payments of 9.99 each. How can I claim my money back and make sure this does not keep happening. 

Payment details removed by NOW

Does anyone know why the clowns at NOW remove payment details.  By that I mean the real reason,  they have told me they are unable to collect payment and that causes the details to be removed.  However,  unable to collect payment can be a number of t...

Delete account

Hi - i have cancelled memberships but i want to delete my account - could someone tell me how please?

Leesa1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Billed for calls but do not have phone

My normal bill for broadband/calls is 22. I do not use calls as do not have landlines. In March I was charged 26.85, with the extra portion being explained as calls. How do I get the refund for this extra part as I have not used calls

Kal__ by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks