cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Refund request ignored

I've tried to request a refund for Boost as I didn't sign up for this but I was charged. I've tried numerous times to get a refund and either I get a bot that tells me he doesn't understand or the conversation is cut off and no one attempts to contac...

Levana by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

chat broken

this is a scamthe chat isnt workingI cancel it 100 times and i still been chargedrubbish 

dawar by Newbie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 thanks

Deleting an account

Hi everyone.I've had a NOW TV account, mostly inactive, since 2016.I recently got a new NOW TV subscription but through BT TV. The set top box logs me in automatically each time so I do not have a password and I can't therefore watch NOW TV on a seco...

Fenboy by Mentor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 thanks

Payment

Tried to pay my bill but won’t let me, keeps saying cannot take payment, there’s money In my account. So I don’t understand why it won’t let me do it.

Kitaa by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Credit

Hello all… I have some credit on my now account from the broadband…. Does this credit work against now tv packages? many thanks 

Completing online account issue

I'm moving house in a few weeks, and I need internet in the new place - so I chose NOW. I've ordered the router and arranged the date for my internet to go live, but in the email I'm told the broadband cannot go live without my account being set up.T...

matt63 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Increase in my monthly charge

19.04.2020:  I was paying £25 a month for broadband and phone line.  I don't use NOW TV.  My payments have increased to £40 for March and April and I'm not sure why.  Any ideas?  I was a new customer in March 2019.

Changing email address

I want to change my email address to link with another account and it won't let me as that account already exists. Anyway round this BT aren't helping me and they set the account up 

Cancel Sports Membership

Hello, I have recenty subsribed to Now Sports for 1 month. I want to cancel, and cant see an option to do so on my subscriptions? 

Wil by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks