cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Twice overcharge

I signed for £6.99 promo deal for six months then 9.99 after that but I am being charged for 9.99 and 6.99 at the same time consecutively in the last 2 months.could the management explain this blatant fraud to me.otherwise I would be writing the watc...

Adejo by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Resolved! Accidentally made two accounts (I think)

I don't know if this is in the right place or not. Sorry if it's wrong.I ended my membership of NowTV a couple of years ago. In July I received an offer of 1£ a month for three months so I thought I'd go ahead with it. However it wouldn't accept mu o...

cant access my latest offer

I'm trying to accept the latest sky sports offer of 19.99 for 12 months but payment doesn't appear to be going through even tough my bank details are correct and up to date

Warren by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged for movies and boost - despite never ordering

Hello,I cancelled this membership today because I was charged for sky cinema and boost despite never ordering these add ons.  I just happened to notice the charges on my paypal account.  When i have tried to contact customer service i have had no luc...

CW1001 by Newbie
  • 11 replies
  • 3 thanks