cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Three payments in one month

I signed up on the 14th of may. oayment went out. tonight in the 24th two more transactions of £6 and £10.99 have gone out through NOW. mine saying cinema which I don’t have and one reading boost.

Laurenm by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment date

Does anyone know how I can amend the payment date payments go out on?do I have to cancel and re-subscribe on or around the date I’d like the outgoing payments to be taken on??? 

Sabz by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cancelling membership - refund

Hi I cancelled my membership for the entertainment pass today but it had already been taken from my account. The payments is pending in my bank account so I’m wondering if I’d be able to get a refund as I don’t intend to use it anymore. TIA for help

LorrieK by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Over charged

I realised I was being charged 9.99 twice in the same month. For some months now and when I finally got through to someone inlive chat I was told I'm not the account holder and that someone else is using my card. And because I'm not the account holde...

Dennish by Advocate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Payment

Hi my payment was due to be collected today, however I forgot and didn't move the money into the correct account, will this be tried again or do I need to make the payment another way?? 

123 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 thanks

Unable to update payment card details in account

I am having problems with trying to put new payment card details onto my NOW Broadband account after changing my bank. On my account it says they have no saved payment card (even through I have had NOW broadband for two years & monthly payments have ...

Tch by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Overcharged

Hi, I have been sent a message for a late payment and the wrong amount. Please could you advise as my bill should be 22.99 and my PayPal account has been having fraud so it has been blocked. 

Afbyrne by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wrong cherges

I have moved home and took the broadband with me, I have been charged twice this month and the offer was changed even if I requested several times if I would pay the same. Anyone had any similar experience?

TOM91 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks