cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Password Reset fails

When receiving a new password reset link and entering new password I receive the error.Unable to reset password, please try again later.

MB2023 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Account error

Hi I'm having trouble logging in to my account. It keeps saying my details are not recognized? My bill is due and I can't pay it . Anyone else have this problem 

Annette by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Lost account

Hi I moved last year and set up a new account as my old one was in my ex name but he had used my email address so I asked could I still use it and they said yes so my new account has my email address but every time I try to log in I get my ex's old a...

Resolved! Can't log in to a second NowTV account

HiI have two NowTV accounts.The first one has a Sports subscription attached to it and is running fine. I can log in normally and use it.Yesterday morning I ordered a second Sports subscription on my other (older) account. The system accepted the ord...

Fishman9 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Promotional membership charged full price

I clicked through an email for a £1 entertainment and boost membership. However I was charged £9.99 without any warning.It shows the membership of £1 being credited and then charged the full price!Bot is useless and no agents are available when neede...

DJM by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Payments

I currently blocked now tv from taking money out of account, as I chose the 6 month term by mistake. If I don’t use it will they just delete my acount account.

Svetch1 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks