cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Bank details

I have been asked to update my details but they have not changed they will next week when I get my new card this is due to an attempt of fraud

Carol3 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

can't login to now tv

hi can anyone help me I don't have access to my email address or telephone number to login to now tv. How can I access this info??? thanks 

Kayle by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Charged when cancels

I keep getting charged when I cancelled my membership a while ago I try to contact and I can’t get through to anyone absolutely useless and causing me a lot of stress 

Ellie154 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Charged after cancellation. AGAIN

I cancelled my membership, then was charged. Got intouch and got a refund & then received cancellation email. Tell me why I have been charged for an account I don’t have months later? What’s more infuriating is that once you’re through to someone aft...

Carys by Newbie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Cant Watch Now TV On Phone

I have a now TV entertainment membership which I can watch fine on my laptop. However when I try to watch on my phone so I can cast to my TV, I get a box popping up saying I need a now tv entertainment membership to watch (even though I have one and ...

AliLee88 by Advocate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks

Wrong amount of payment

I have been paying £18 given my contract but out of the blue the bill for this month and following month, it will cost £21.5. I would like to know where the wrong amount of my monthly payment is from and what is going on.

10B by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks